Change your approach to finding your next sedan.
- The smart trunk will open when the smart key is within 40 inches of the detection area for at least 3 seconds. Radio transmitters and other vehicle smart keys may interfere in normal operation of the feature. Please consult Owner’s Manual for further details. Make sure you close the trunk before driving.
- 2020 Sonata SE: 28 City/38 Hwy/32 Combined MPG. 2020 Sonata SEL: 27 City/37 Hwy/31 Combined MPG. 2020 Sonata SEL Plus/Limited: 27 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined MPG All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition.
- Android Auto™ is compatible with Android phones running Android Lollipop and newer. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Additional apps may be required. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Maps and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Comparison based on primary large sedan competitors as defined by Hyundai Motor America. Competitive set includes the Nissan Maxima, Toyota Avalon, Buick LaCrosse and Ford Taurus. Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
- America’s Best Warranty claim based on total package of warranty programs. See dealer for LIMITED WARRANTY details.
- Original owner only.