Remote access with seamless connectivity.
To sign up for Bluelink+, create a MyHyundai account or log in to your existing MyHyundai account.
- Go to MyHyundai.com and click REGISTER if you need to create an account.
- Follow the quick and easy steps on the screen to set up your account. You will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to complete enrollment.
- Use the account you created to sign in to the MyHyundai with Bluelink app or manage your account on MyHyundai.com.
Bluelink and Bluelink+ both offer the same services, such as being able to remotely start your Hyundai, lock or unlock the doors, schedule EV battery charging and more. The difference is in how you pay for them.
- Bluelink, which is available on most 2023 and older Hyundai models (except IONIQ 6), is complimentary for the first 3 years with a new vehicle purchase. After that, you’ll pay a low monthly fee to continue your subscription.
- For 2023 IONIQ 6 and all 2024 and newer Hyundai models, Bluelink+ is at no charge for all IONIQ 6 original owners.
Bluelink launched on the 2012 Sonata and is currently available on most 2013 through 2023 Hyundai models (excluding IONIQ 6). Vehicles later than 2013 that are not equipped with Bluelink include 2013 - 2017 Accent, 2013 Elantra sedan and 2013 Tucson.
Bluelink+ launched with the 2023 IONIQ 6 and will be available on all 2024 Hyundai models moving forward.
Bluelink for iPhone® - OS 13.6 and above
Bluelink for Apple Watch® - OS 2.0 and above