Remote access with seamless connectivity
Bluelink® Connected Car Service Complimentary for 3 years
To sign up for Bluelink, create a MyHyundai account or log in to your existing MyHyundai account.
- Go to owners.hyundaiusa.com and click REGISTER if you need to create an account.
- Follow the quick and easy steps on the screen to set up your account. You will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to complete enrollment.
- Use the account you created to sign in to the MyHyundai with Bluelink app or manage your account on MyHyundai.com.
Bluelink and Bluelink+ both offer the same services, such as being able to remotely start your Hyundai, lock or unlock the doors, schedule EV battery charging and more. The difference is in how you pay for them.
- Bluelink, which is available on most 2023 and older Hyundai models (except IONIQ 6), is complimentary for the first 3 years with a new vehicle purchase. After that, you’ll pay a low monthly fee to continue your subscription.
- For 2023 IONIQ 6 and all 2024 and newer Hyundai models, Bluelink+ is at no charge for all IONIQ 6 original owners.
To learn more, visit our Bluelink+ page.
There are three Bluelink packages: Connected Care, Remote and Guidance. After the trial period is over, each package is available for $99/year or $9.90/month. The Connected Care Package comes with a complimentary trial for all new Bluelink-equipped vehicles. Currently, there are no à la carte options available.
Connected Care is a comprehensive safety and car care package that offers peace of mind no matter where you are. Call Center agents are standing by 365 days, 24 hours a day to summon help or provide emergency assistance. The Remote Package gives you convenient access to features via the web or smartphone app. You can Remote Start your car, use Remote Climate Control (if equipped), unlock/lock your doors or locate your car when you forget where you parked it. The Guidance Package provides more than just the quickest route to your destination. Destination Search
Bluelink for iPhone® - OS 13.6 and above
Bluelink for Apple Watch® - OS 2.0 and above