New Functionality Helps Customers Find the Car They Want More Easily
COSTA MESA, Calif., Dec. 12, 2012 – Taking another step towards enhancing the experience for its 3 million visitors per month, HyundaiUSA.com unveiled a brand new, user-friendly shopping tool called Inventory Search. The new tool expands search results to include vehicles in transit to dealerships, not just the vehicles that are already on dealer lots. This extended view of inventory gives customers a much broader selection, helping them find the exact car for which they are looking.
In addition, this new online inventory information tool not only incorporates best practices to improve the customer experience, but also offers a simple, user-friendly purchase inquiry feature called “Find My Vehicle For Me.” This concept offers customers the option of having their local Hyundai dealer locate the car of their choosing on their behalf.
“By bridging the gap between the online and in-dealership shopping experiences, Hyundai hopes to make the car-buying experience simpler and more transparent, thereby making it easier for customers to find the Hyundai of their choice,” said Steve Shannon, vice president, Marketing, Hyundai Motor America.
HIGHLIGHTS OF INVENTORY SEARCH
- Vehicle search by model, model year, trim, exterior color, interior color and package
- Exterior and interior images of each car
- Filtering or sorting by trim, package and MSRP
- Direct connection to local dealerships from the build and price summary page
- Dealer contact info and directions to the nearest dealership
- Opportunity to schedule a test drive and request a quote
- Local offer integration